Shark Savers Malaysia (Persatuan Pencinta Ikan Yu Malaysia) (“SSMY”) respects your privacy and preferences. SSMY does not sell, rent, trade or share any donor information to or with a third party. SSMY does not send donor mailing on behalf of other organisations.
Personal contact information collected and what SSMY does with it
SSMY may request from you, or you may volunteer to provide, your contact information, including your name, mailing address, phone number(s), social media handles and email address(es). SSMY may, by way of example, use your contact information to:
- Send you additional information about SSMY and its programmes or events.
- Process a donation or payment and provide you with a receipt or acknowledgment.
- Clarify or obtain information about a donation or about information you requested.
- Enroll you in programmes, events or activities in which you elect to participate.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer service.
- Offer contests, giveaways or other promotions.
- Enforce the Website terms of service.
- Perform other functions as described at the time SSMY collects information.
- If you make a donation or a purchase, or otherwise provide your information, contact you infrequently about opportunities to make additional donations or purchases or to provide information about services from third parties.
SSMY does not sell, rent, trade or share any donor information to or with a third party. SSMY does not send donor mailing on behalf of other organisations.
You always have the right to opt out of future communications from SSMY and/or our vendors, sponsors and service providers, either at the point of collection, as instructed in communications you receive, via the links below, or by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit card and billing information
Other contact information
SSMY may ask for contact information for people other than yourself, including, for example, names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of others to whom you send information or in whose honour or behalf you are making a donation or purchase. SSMY uses this information to send notifications or information you requested and/or to inform the recipient of your donation or purchase, as well as to contact the recipient from time to time to inform them of other opportunities and information about SSMY. Like you, the recipient will always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving future communication from SSMY.
Links to other sites
This Website may contain links to other sites that may collect your personal contact information. SSMY is not responsible for privacy practices and policies or content of these other sites.
It is SSMY’s policy not to solicit knowingly any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. Children under 18 are not authorised to make a donation or purchase, sign up for an event or programme, or otherwise provide any personally identifiable information without consent from a parent or legal guardian.